Dr Natalie Rainger
Otolaryngologist and Head & Neck Surgeon
Dr Rainger is an Adult and Paediatric Otolaryngologist and Head & Neck Surgeon.
- Undergraduate Qualifications; University of Sydney (MBBS – Hons), graduating with Honours.
- Awarded the Jan Coppleson prize for research in cancer medicine
- Inaugural National Order of Australia Scholarship winner – Projects outlining provision of specialist services to rural areas with a special interest in ENT.
- After completing her training at various speciality teaching hospitals across Australia.
- Dr Rainger has a special interest in rural medicine and Aboriginal ear health. She spends several weeks each year volunteering at rural and remote centres in the Kimberley, Northern Territory and Outback NSW. She is also a conjoint lecturer at the University of Sydney.